We meet Sunday mornings at 10am in the Harris YMCA:
5900 Quail Hollow Rd, Charlotte, NC 28210.
What to Expect
When you join us on a Sunday, we hope you’ll have a powerful experience of being met by the Living God.
- We sing a blend of contemporary and ancient worship songs – both hymns and modern choruses.
- We follow a liturgy (structure for worship) which includes prayers said by the congregation, a public reading of scripture, and a corporate confession of sin.
- We believe God uses the faithful preaching of His Word to change lives. Our sermons seek to have enough depth for the life-long disciple and enough clarity for someone new to the faith.
- We celebrate Communion (also called the Eucharist) every Sunday. The bread and wine is offered to any baptized believer in Jesus Christ, regardless of denominational background. Prayer is always available during Communion.
- Our service runs approximately 1.5 hours. A nursery is available until Communion. Older children are dismissed for a portion of the service for Sunday school.
- We always gather for some Rwandan coffee and treats after the service.
In addition to Sunday Worship, we hold additional services throughout the year based on the Church calendar (Lent, Good Friday, Christmas, etc.). These services, their times and locations, will be listed on the Happenings page as they approach.